Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission implies that the manuscript has not been submitted or published earlier in any journal and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submission file have to be prepared in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided.
- If necessary, the text employs italics, rather than underlining, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Please read the Copyright Notice in Journal Policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.