Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- Text meets spelling and formatting requirements (Text meets language and writing culture requirements. Text is typed in a single column on an A4 sheet at 1.5 line spacing. Margins 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 cm. Tables and figures are mentioned and discussed in the article. The volume of the article is 5–10 pages).
- The volume of the summary is 0.5–1 pages. The summary provides the most important information, reflecting all parts of the article. The summary is available in English and Lithuanian. Foreign authors provide abstracts in English only.
- The text of the article has no clues about its authorship (author names are provided lose to the summaries and article title, there are no other clues that allow identification of at least one of the authors).
- The authors agree that in order to ensure an anonymous reviewing process, journal editors will edit the paper text for review version. The editing will include authors identity and other authorship related metadata data removal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.