Focus and scope: The aims of the journal are:
- to promote and extend statistical education and application of statistical methods in all kinds of theoretical and applied sciences,
- to provide a forum for statisticians of Lithuania and other countries working in various fields of research to exchange their ideas and achievements, extending in this way possibilities of statistical applications.
The journal presents papers on
- the fundamental research in statistics, on inputs of statisticians into the theory of statistics and methodology of its applications,
- the application of statistics in economy, physical, technological, bio-medical and social sciences through the case studies,
- the application of statistical methods in official statistics, enriching them with the experience of other countries,
- the investigation of the history of statistics, information on important statistical events papers, relevant to the occasion important to the statistical science.
All papers are reviewed by the anonymous referees.
Publication frequency - one volume per year.
Languages. The journal accepts articles in Lithuanian and English.
Charges. The journal does not charge article processing charges or submission charges.
Sponsors. Vilnius University and Statistics Lithuania.
Open Access Policy. The journal is an open access journal. All content is freely available without charge to users or their institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission of the publisher or the author. Articles published in the journal are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY 4.0) license.
Link to Journal Archive