The legal bases of Vilnius University publishing activities, goals, organization of activities, publication of works and documents are regulated by the Vilnius University Publishing Regulations approved by the Senate of Vilnius University in January 19, 2021.
Vice Rector of Vilnius University, Publishing Committee and Vilnius University Press are responsible for publishing policy and quality.
Publishing Committee consist of six members:
- Edita Sužiedėlienė, Professor, Vice Rector for Science (Chairman)
- Arūnas Gudinavičius, Managing director of the Vilnius University Press
- Rimantas Jankauskas, Professor of the Faculty of Medicine
- Arūnas Mickevičius, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Philosophy
- Jurgis Pakerys, Professor of the Faculty of Philology
- Tomas Petreikis, Assistant Professor at Faculty of Communication