Problemos is a philosophical journal publishing original scholarly articles and research papers devoted to all kinds of problems in philosophy. The journal also publishes translations of the original texts, book reviews, and the chronicle of academic life. The submissions are subject to double-blind peer-review by two scholars. The publishing languages are Lithuanian and English.
The journal is included in the following databases:
- The Philosopher’s Index (2000)
- SCOPUS (2002)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index® (Web of Science) (2005)
- Current Contents® / Arts & Humanities (Web of Science) (2005)
- CEEOL (2005)
- Central & Eastern European Academic Source (2007)
- Humanities International Complete (2007)
- Humanities International Index (2007)
In 2016-2019 publication is funded by the European Social Fund (Project code Nr. 09.3.3-ESFA-V-711-01-0004).
In 2009-2015 publication was funded by the Research Council of Lithuania according to The National Lithuanian studies development programme for 2009-2015 (Agreement No. LIT-2-56).
For subscription please contact VU Leidybos direkcija, email@example.com. Tel. +370 5 268 7184
© Vilnius University, 1968 - 2016