More about the journal in About the Journal.
If you want to participate in the journal as a peer-reviewer or an author, please look the About page, for the journal's policy in Journal Policy, as well as the requirements for the submissions in Make a Submission.
Papers which are not prepared by the guidelines will be returned to authors unreviewed.
Authors need to register with the journal before submitting or, if already registered, can log in and begin the five-step process.
Editorial Evaluation Timeline
We read and evaluate every submission, and we try our best to get back to you quickly. We are mindful of how long it can take to publish a paper, so we work with authors and reviewers to minimise that time. Here’s how long each step in the process usually takes:
- Initial decision to review: 5-10 days after submission
- Peer review procedure: 2-3 months
- Decision after peer review: 1 week
- Anticipated timeframe for suggested revisions: 1-2 months (with flexibility if needed)
- Publication: in the nearest issue after the finall acceptance.